Real Estate Property Management:
Strategy & Responsibilities
Increasing long-term real estate value
The Property Management team keenly understands the importance of protecting client assets and increasing long-term value. An over-arching goal in all transactions is to help clients control expenses and maintain rapport through proven business and interpersonal techniques:
- Strategic budgeting
- Preventative maintenance
- Accurate financial reporting
- Open communication
- Online availability
The team at RE/MAX Executive Property Management handles over 80% of incoming calls with a â€śreal personâ€ť response. Voice messages and e-mails are returned within two business hours. Should a problem or complaint arise, the RE/MAX Executive Property Management team steps in promptly to address and resolve. Comprehensive property management software allows owners to access their pertinent information 24 hours a day through a secure website.
The RE/MAX Executive Property Management staff frees clients from recurring, time-consuming tasks and takes responsibility for handing them efficiently and effectively.
- Fee Collection is conducted promptly, and tenants are made aware of zero tolerance for late payments
- Budgets are prepared to meet strategic short and long-term goals.
- Monthly Statements itemize accounts receivable, accounts payable, income, expenses, and banking reports.
- Preventative Maintenance is conducted periodically by a trained staff to maintain an attractive, healthy property and minimize costly future repairs.
- Ongoing Maintenance is performed regularly to offset potential problems.
- Emergency Maintenance is available through a 24-hour hotline, with a 30-minute guaranteed response from time of call.